The order of the products is submitted through the completion and sending of the special order page that exists in Thyme. Before placing the order, the user becomes aware (via a special link on the order page) of the terms of sale of the products he wishes to acquire. In order to send the order, it is mandatory for the user to activate (on the order page) the special marking “I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions”. With this marking, the user expressly and unconditionally declares that before submitting his order he received in a clear and understandable manner the following information:
1. Provider’s details: ID, address, telephone number, email address.
2. The main features of the products he ordered, as described in the pages in Thyme. The user must check every relevant feature before submitting his order, so as not to maintain any doubt about the characteristics and properties of the ordered goods. The Provider has no responsibility in the event that the user fails to be adequately informed of the above.
3. The total price of the products ordered, including VAT, any other fees and all additional shipping, delivery or mail charges as well as any other costs. The prices listed on the product pages include VAT, but do not include shipping costs, which are calculated on the order page based on the choice of shipping method.
4. The methods of payment of the products and their restrictions.
5. The ways of delivery of products and their limitations.
6. The deadline within which the Provider undertakes to provide the products.
7. The procedure for exercising the right of withdrawal (deadline, conditions, exceptions)
8. The obligatory charge of the Customer with the immediate cost of returning the products to the Provider, in case of his withdrawal.
9. Where applicable, the possibility of appealing to an out-of-court complaint and restitution mechanism to which the Provider is subject, as well as the ways of accessing it (see “Extrajudicial Disputes” below).
10. Where applicable, the existence and conditions of deposit of money or other financial guarantees (eg advance payment of price in case of pre-order, etc.) that must be paid or provided by the Customer, whenever requested by the Provider.
11. The obligation to pay upon submission of the order. The shipment of the order to the Provider is a proposal for the purchase of the ordered products and a declaration of acceptance of all charges described in the order.
12. If there is no update or acceptance of the order by the Provider, the user is entitled to a refund of this payment.